Finance internship available at Unilever Rotterdam
Are you a Bachelor's or Master's student and looking for your next international challenge to start in September 2018? Do you want to make an impact on the world working on challenging projects that contribute to creating a brighter future? Would you like to gain an insight into how one of the world’s largest FMCG companies is run from a Finance perspective? If the answer is yes, apply for an internship at the Finance department of Unilever.
What we offer:
- An outstanding Finance internship where you will immediately fully commit with the company
- A unique opportunity to take a look over the fence at Unilever
- An internship allowance of 500 euros gross per month on a full-time basis
- Travel allowance, if you do not have an OV
- A lot of responsibility, but also good guidance from the best of the best
- The chance to influence products that you see in the supermarket and other stores
- A nice springboard to a career in Finance
What are you going to do
Let’s look at the figures: did Axe's last marketing campaign lead to more sales? In this internship at the Finance department of Unilever in Rotterdam, you will be part of Unilever’s Finance team for six months full time. With your team you will measure what financial consequences marketing and sales activities have. In addition, you will compare the performance of Unilever’s brands with its competitors’. How does Unox compare to other food brands? How can Unilever continue to grow smartly? Is it a good idea to immediately launch a new product on a large scale or can you start small, after which you will collect and analyze the figures?
You will make recommendations on such specific strategic issues. Furthermore, you will also make long-term analyses. Based on your analysis and advice, Unilever will determine its course of action. How nice would it be to see all those products that you have analyzed on the shelves of shops and supermarkets all over the globe?
Also nice to know: during your internship you will also get your own Finance project assigned. This will give you the opportunity to further develop your personal and professional skills. Within this project you will work out a long-term strategic issue. And you will give a final presentation to the senior managers. For this it is requires that you are able to translate complex data into usable management information. Which will benefit you for the rest of your career. Of course you will receive guidance from Finance professionals throughout this process to make this internship a success.
Creating a better future every day. That is Unilever’s vision. Unilever helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With their iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
What we ask:
- Minimum wo level or equivalent ability
- You are fulltime available for 6 months starting in september 2018
- You have demonstrable affinity with Finance and FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- You have a great passion for numbers and you are analytically strong
- You pick up and do not wait, you are communicatively strong and you can work well together
- You speak and write fluent English
- You have commercial insight
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
- €500 per maand
- Responsible for
- Support the finance manager
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.