German accountmanager in a Hotel software start-up in Breda
Hotel school bachelor graduate and looking for a good reason to stay in or near vibrant Breda? Hospitality-startup RoomRaccoon is looking for full-time, talented, native German junior accountmanager for markets in the Germany. RoomRaccoon helps independent hotels to organise their reservations and increase bookings and is growing fast. Are you a native level German speaker and interested in living and working in Breda? Then this could be a perfect match!
Was du machen wirst:
Hospitality-startup RoomRaccoon is looking for a full-time, talented, native German junior account executive for the German market. RoomRaccoon helps independent hotels to organise their reservations and increase bookings and is growing fast. You will be challenged to create and manage your own accounts, working in a young & international team from our Breda HQ. You are competitive and eager to score.
RoomRaccoon will offer you a challenging but fun job where you can apply both your knowledge about hospitality and your mothers tongue in a promising start-up in Breda. There will be additional career opportunities for exceptional talent in our fast growing company. RoomRaccoon is located in the city center in Breda in a beautiful new office. You will be rewarded comfortably according to your profile & performance.
Side note: this function is also possible when you live in the south of Germany. You work from there and have close contact with the head-office in Breda.
Was wir bieten
- Salary: Fixed € 2.000 which can lead with bonuses to € 2.500 - €4.500,- per month
- A work experiency at a creative and innovative start-up
- Working in the centre of Breda with a beautiful view
- Build on good work experiences on your resume
- An opportunity to get a contract by the company itself!
Was wir erwarten:
- Minimaal afgeronde hbo-opleiding
- Live in or near Breda for a longer period and able to be dedicated to RoomRaccoon on a full-time basis
- You are a native speaker and aware of the different dialects in Germany
- Have knowledge from, experience with, and/or sympathy for hospitality
- Have a good sense of commerce, not afraid of reaching out to people and ideally experienced with sales
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- 40 - 40
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Tussen €2.500 en €4.500 Per maand
- Verantwortlich für
- You will help independent hotels to organise their reservations and increase bookings
- Veröffentlicht am
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.