This company is the global leader in the navigation ecosystem offering location data management solutions for enterprise and SMB brands worldwide. They believe that every business should be found on any digital map used by its customers both on- and offline.
- Manage the main product development projects and backlog at Navads; entailing both back-end and front-end features,
- Optimize our products on the technical side, as well as on the visual side, safeguarding customer/publisher experience and data-quality,
- Complement with data-driven decisions, by utilizing the relevant internal and external data-sources, and without getting stuck in analysis,
- Align stakeholders on product strategy, roadmaps and major product choices in order to optimize the value stream,
- Own the product development budgets and keep track of project timelines,
- Lead to product release planning activities (e.g. providing product vision and desired release scope briefings),
- Document with the aim to drive process rigid in a scalable manner or with the aim to drive commercial documentation,
- Contribute to RfQ response processes driving sales in setting the expectations correctly.
Wat wij bieden
- A salary between €4200 - €5000 gross based on experience
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge plus an extensive training budget
- Ambitious and energetic colleagues and customers that are frontrunners in the global retail space
- A desk with one of the most beautiful views of Amsterdam and a stone’s throw away from Leidseplein
- A daily office lunch, Ping-Pong competition and high fives for good work!
Wat wij vragen
- Minimaal afgeronde hbo-opleiding
- A computer science degree or equivalent, preferably including hands-on software engineering experience,
- Experienced with technology and preferably projects that include API-based, front-end and back-end components
- Able to keep an overview on different projects, work systematically, in a structured way and always with an eye for detail
- You thrive within a dynamic, agile and fast changing environment
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- HBO, Universiteit
- Werkuren per week
- 32 - 40
- Fulltime (ervaren)
Tussen €4200 en €5000 per maand
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Manage the main product development projects and backlog at the company; entailing both back-end and front-end features
- Gepubliceerd op