Full-time customer service employee in Enschede
A basic understanding of technical issues? Check. Great language skills? Check. Sounds familiar? Become a customer service employee in Enschede.
What are you going to do:
As a full-time customer service employee you will work for a big European helpdesk. Here you’re responsible for answering a variety of technical questions and solving problems for customers. A modem that doesn’t work, a phone that is malfunctioning or a computer screen that decided to call it a day? You are the technical lifesaver.
Hello, bonjour, olá
The international customer service where you’ll be working serves customers from around the world. That’s why it’s important that you speak fluent English as well as one other foreign language. Those foreign languages can be: Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Romanian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish or Slovak. Send us a text to see if it is still available!
Before you can start at the customer service center, you’ll first follow a ten-day training programme. During this training you learn all about the technical questions you’ll be faced with and about the job itself. This paid training programme starts almost every month, you can ask us for the possibilities. The training is from Monday till Friday from 10am until 5pm.
As a full-time customer service employee you’ll work 40 hours a week. Rather work a bit less? You can also work part time. Check out our part time vacancy in Enschede:
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- A nice, informal and international team;
- A paid training program to help you get started;
- Travel allowance: if you live more than ten kilometers from your work location;
- A minimum gross salary of € 9,54 per hour, depending on your experience and age;
- A job as a full-time customer service employee for a big European helpdesk in Enschede.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability
- Any experience in the customer service branche is a plus;
- You speak fluent English, and at least one of the following languages: Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Romanian, Russian, Polish, Portugese, Spanish or Slovak;
- You are available for at least 36 hours per week, during flexible working hours.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via WhatsApp on 06-12881189 or 06-51479071.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag)
- Salary indication
- €9,54 per uur
- Responsible for
- Answering questions from customers of this company
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.