Sales talent for weirdest musuem in Amsterdam
The weirdest museum of Amsterdam is looking for new talents! You easily welcome people with a smile and make sure potential clients set foot into the museum.
What we offer:
- A salary of €10 gross per hour;
- A fulltime or parttime position in the city centre of Amsterdam;
- A cool costume to wear during your job;
- You will be given the tools and tasks to improve yourself;
What are you going to do
As sales/promotion talent you have a preference for working with people. You make sure people passing by set foot into the musuem. You have a background or experience as a comedian, dancer actor or singer (or are just a creative mind)!
In short you tasks will be:
- Constant initiating contact with people that walk in;
- Keeping the work-environment clean (check trashcan, pick up papers and rubbish);
- Noting all incidents in daily reports and communicate all the necessary to coaches;
- Greeting and thanking every customer you cross in the hallway or elevator;
- Inform people that the waiting line is only for the purchase of tickets and not very
For this vacancy you don't need to speak Dutch!
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Confidence to drag attention and tell a story using voice and body;
- You like stepping out of your comfort zone;
- You reclaim the attention of tourists that walk passed without showing interest in or noticing the musuem;
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag)
- Salary indication
- €10,00 per uur
- Responsible for
- Make sure people visit the museum
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.