Online Marketeer at StudentJob International in Hoofddorp
Do you have experience in online marketing, and are you native Swedish? As an online marketer at StudentJob you’ll learn a LOT, have lots of responsibilities and work in an informal and international team.
What are you going to do
As an online marketer, you’re in charge of ensuring the platforms keeps growing by continuously optimizing our different paid and unpaid channels in order to keep track of our KPI's. You will be responsible for the Swedish StudentJob sites as well as several others focussing on generating traffic and conversations.
Should we put more SEO focus on a specific area of the site, or should we set up an Adwords campaign? Those are the type of decisions you will have to make!
What’s great about this job is that you get to work with your own intern, and together you’ll put your ideas into practice. You and your manager will select and train the interns and bring out the best in them. In this way you’ll also get to work on your management skills!
You’ll work a lot with Analytics, Adwords & Facebook ads and will improve our sites and Google ranks using tools such as Search Console, Content King ect...
Who are you?
You love working in international environments and want to bring your current expertise about online marketing to the next level. You’re not afraid of responsibility: on the contrary, it motivates you to put even more effort into your work! You’re really interested in working with data and can come up with an action plan based on those results. If in addition to all this, you also enjoy helping out colleagues so that together we can achieve great results, then this job is a great fit for you.
What we offer
- A diverse job that allows you to learn a LOT about SEO, online marketing in general and paid (Adwords/Facebook) campaigns
- A spot in the motivated online marketing team
- Lots of responsibility: you’ll be in charge of several websites and will manage your own team of interns
- We really appreciate your new ideas and you’re free to come up with anything you would think necessary for the growth of the sites
- Great job perks such as travel expenses refunds, a good pension fund, 25 days off + 6,5 extra days off (reduction in working hours), fun team events (like drinks on Friday afternoon, boat tours and we even have our own festival!)
- A lot of internal online marketing knowledge and the possibility of taking extra trainings.
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- A minimum of 2 year of experience in online marketing
- Native Swedish
- You write and speak English fluently, an extra European language would be great, preferably Swedish! Dutch is not mandatory.
- Experience in working with Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook Ads manager, Search Console and paid channels in general
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- A passion for online marketing that you love sharing with others
- Self-starter who can take charge, plan and execute with confidence
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Want to know more about working at StudentJob? Read all about it here.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Online Marketing at StudentJob
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.