Customer Service Agent (m/f/d) in Amsterdam
Our client, an international florist, started their business more than 30 years ago and they have delivered more than 50 million bouquets around the world, making millions of people happy. They work every day to exceed the expectations of their customers and florists and to spread happiness and joy through flowers – anywhere, anytime.
What are you going to do
As Customer Service Agent (m/f/d) you will be responsible for helping our customers making their friends, families, colleagues and loved ones happy, noticed and remembered while making life more comfortable and profitable for our florists.
Among your main tasks as Customer Service Agent (m/f/d) are:
- Order processing
- Writing and updating manuals
- Supporting other teams with seasonal activities
- Helping florists and customers (B2C and B2B) via phone, social media, WhatsApp, chat, and email
What We Offer
- Salary in line with business standard
- Work in an international environment
- Lots of international contacts
- You have your own creative freedom
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Experience in Customer Service is a plus
- You are good at working with computers
- Fluency in French and Dutch
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions feel free to contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +49 3088789163.
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag)
- Salary indication
- Tussen €1.800 en €2.000 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Primarily responsible for order processing and customer service
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.