Road trip: start as part-time courier for Picnic in De Meern
Want to be in control of your own work schedule? Start as a part-time courier at Picnic in De Meern and earn extra money while cruising through the Netherlands.
What are you going to do
Making people happy with their groceries. That’s what you’re going to do as a part-time courier for Picnic in De Meern. You start each workday at the hub in Utrecht where you load up your famous Picnic car. After that, you’re ready to go. Let the road trip begin.
One by one you deliver the groceries to the customers. Always on time and with a big smile on your face. Does a customer need help moving the groceries to the kitchen? You don’t even think twice before carrying the heavy box inside. Your motto? Do everything you can to keep the customer happy and satisfied with Picnic’s services.
Working hours and shifts
As a part-time courier at Picnic in De Meern, you work a minimum of six shifts per week (16 hours). When you work a particular shift, is up to you. You can indicate your availability through the Picnic app. There are three different shifts available per day from Monday to Friday. Shift one is from 2pm ’til 4.45pm, shift two from 4.45pm ’til 7.30pm, and the final shift is from 7.30pm ’til 10.30pm.
Let’s talk money
How much you’re going to earn as a part-time courier at Picnic, depends on your age.
- 18 and 19 years old: € 7,06;
- 20 years old: € 8,10;
- 21 years and older: € 10,07.
Fun side note: you can earn some extra gifts on top of your salary through the runner point system. Whenever you finish a shift, fill in for one of your colleagues or introduce a new courier to Picnic, you’ll get a certain number of points. With these runner points, you can buy a Zalando or Media Markt gift card or even a city trip or Picnic car with your name on it.
What we offer
- A job as a part-time courier at Picnic in De Meern;
- A gross salary of € 10,07 per hour (21 years and older);
- Flexible working hours: you can decide when you want to work;
- The chance to earn nice extras through the runner points system, such as Zalando or Media Mart gift cards, city trips or your a Picnic car with your name on it;
- Great colleagues, a big company party every three months and a national Picnic event each year.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You have a valid working permit and driver’s license;
- You can work at least 16 hours a week for a long period of time;
- You’re enthusiastic, energetic and always put the customer first.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school
- De Meern
- Working hours per week
- 16 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Weekendwerk
- Salary indication
- Tussen €7,06 en €10,07 per uur
- Responsible for
- Delivering groceries
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.