Technical Support Agent (m/f/d) in Maastricht
As a Technical Support Agent (m/f/d) you help customers solve all their issues with their computers. Comprehensibly and quickly. In most cases, that boils down to coaching customers who are roadblocked due to a lack of understanding of product features. What did they miss? And how can they enjoy their product’s full potential?
What are you going to do:
Among others, your main responsibilities as Technical Support Agent (m/f/d) are:
- Managing customer satisfaction by solving the customers' inquiries
- Assessing how an issue affects the customer and estimate their level of technical knowledge
- It is necessary that you can think beyond the technical issue at hand, for example by adopting a customer perspective and transcending from a troubleshooter into a trusted advisor
An example? How about a dual display laptop that boasts an E ink screen that transforms into a customizable, multilanguage keyboard, digital paper for taking notes/sketching, and e-reader? Different is better! But despite all the clever technology that powers our client's products, sometimes customers are faced with challenges they can’t easily overcome themselves. This is when you as Technical Support Agent (m/f/d) swoop in to save the day.
What we offer:
- A forward-thinking job experience in an international company
- Regular working hours from Monday till Friday, 9:00-17:00
- Growth and development possibilities
- A passion and appreciation for technology
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- Advanced hardware and software knowledge
- Fluency in Italian or French and good English skills
- At least 1 year of experience as Technical Support/Technical Helpdesk
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
If you have any questions feel free to contact me under email@example.com or dial +31 6 12427831.
Update COVID-19: In order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, we cannot continue with the incoming applications at the moment. You are still welcome to apply - we will contact you again as soon as the situation changes.
- Education Level
- HBO, MBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- €9,54 per uur
- Responsible for
- Primarily responsible for helping customers solve their issues with their computer
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.