Fulltime Product Engineer in Heerlen
Do you enjoy support and design new product developments? You like to support and design new product developments, product improvements and integration projects. Become a fulltime Product Engineer in Heerlen.
What are you going to do
They are the best supplier of on demand protective packaging solutions. We are recognized as such by the customers, suppliers and employees. At all levels in the company, they are focused on continuously and measured improving their products and processes.
As an Product Engineer in Heerlen you will test new machines, make test plans and document them. You'll make technical drawings, update them and check at other departments. You have experience with the program Solidworks.
- Participates in (global) engineering projects
- Creates, envelops and tests possible technical solutions
- Documents and structures within Pregis document control system(s)
- Creates technical product documentations and specifications
- Creates and guides test- plans and reports to support project advancements
Monday till friday
What we offer
- An inspiring design function;
- A job for the long term;
- Location in Heerlen;
- Experience within a growing (international) company.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability
- Maximum 5 years of experience as Engineer;
- Background in Electronics, fine mechanical or mechanical engineering;
- Interest in air cushions and sealings.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- Tussen €2.986 en €3.548 Per maand
- Responsible for
- supports and designs new product developments.
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.