Dutch Content Moderator in Lissabon!
Do you want to work close to the beach? Do you like to have it always warm around you and you would like to go on an adventure to Portugal? Work for the world ́s leading platform for short videos made on smartphones.
What are you going to do:
The platform that you will be working for captures and shares the creativity, knowledge and important moments of daily life. This platform is the home of creative videos, which cater for authentic, inspiring and fun experiences with offices all over the world: for example in Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
- Content moderation of content in your mother language of the app;
- Remove and block content, and filter, order and analyse information;
- Content management to avoid certain aspects of cyber crime;
- Remove content which does not meet ethical and/or legal requirements.
What we offer:
- International global player in the market
- Young and international team
- Salary of 1.360,00€ (Way above the average salary in Portugal)
- Complete relocation package included
- Offered accommodation (all expenses included)
- Airport pick up
- Flight reimbursement
- Plenty of company events!
- A sunny life in Portugal
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You are a Dutch native speaker and have a good level in English
- You have a great ability and flexibility to communicate
- Availability of 6 months
Are you the right candidate? Apply now!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Landelijk (dus ook bij jou in de buurt)
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Salary indication
- €1.360 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Content moderation
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.