Fulltime Technical Support Engineer in Sittard
Do you have exceptional customer service skills? And have strong analytic and problem solving skills? Then we are looking for you as a full-time Technical Support Engineer in Sittard!
Wat ga je doen?
Work activities of a Technical Support Engineer:
As Technical Support Engineer you're responsible for providing technical support for Digital Communication Solutions based on Scala products. You will answer technical inquiries, diagnose reported problems and configuraion issues, recommend possible solutions, follow issues through to resolution or workaround and escalate if needed. You definately won't have a straight forward job!
It's your job to gather the customer's information and to determine the customer's issue by analysing the symptons and figuring out the underlying problem. It's important to identify what the customer is trying to accomplish so time doesn't go to wasted on attempting to solve a symptom instead of a problem. To organise all your tasks, you will have to multi-task, prioritize and organize all calls and e-mails you receive.
An extensive introduction program and assessment are part of the job to compose a personal development plan. And Scala is willing to help you achieve your goals and climb the mountain to the next level!
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be working in a 24/7/365 schedule. The working hours in Sittard are between 7:00 AM and midnight, 7 days a week.
Wat wij bieden
- The salary in consultation based on experience;
- A full-time job for a longer period;
- Travel allowance;
- The possibility to further develop yourself technically;
- A challenging job where your creativity can go wild;
- A inspiring and rapidly developing high-tech workplace;
- A pleasant and professional workplace which embraces initiatives, ownership and a strong team spirit;
- A company which focusses on you and your potential!
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal een hbo-diploma; Information and Communications Technology or equivalent education;
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 devices and Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016;
- You can speak and write well in English and mastering a second language is preferable;
- Able to work independently and in a team;
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a technical support role.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Werkuren per week
- 32 - 40
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag)
- €2.100 Per maand
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Responsible for solving technical problems
- Gepubliceerd op
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.