Market Intelligence and Business Development Officer at DLL in Eindhoven
Become a Market Intelligence and Business Development Officer at DLL!
What are you going to do:
As a Market Intelligence Consultant, you will deliver information and actionable intelligence for Strategic Marketing, perform analyses on market conditions, trends, and you forecast, advice and execute specific research initiatives. You do this, in order to support our global business lines, other product groups and stakeholders in setting and reviewing their commercial growth plans and achieving the objectives set forth in the overall DLL Group strategy.
Day to day:
- Contribute to the development of Market Intelligence structures and tools, including the selection and management of third-party data service partners
- Conduct requirement gathering with assigned customers and stakeholders and execute market intelligence processes in line with identified business needs
- Provide clear insights on the macro economic environment and competitive landscape that DLL operates within as a basis for strategic planning and commercial decision making
- Perform studies concerning trends and developments in the market and the activities of our competitors and customers, in order to identify relevant opportunities and threats for DLL
- Evaluate the impact of executed marketing programs / campaigns, in alignment with other stakeholders, in order to better understand the effectiveness of market actions
- Advise the Global Business lines and other product groups and stakeholders about possibilities for improving the market position of DLL
- Signal and prioritize the need for information within Global Business lines and other product groups and stakeholders in order to be able to maximize the efficiency of research
What we offer:
- A position in an international environment;
- A great addition on your resume;
- A suitable salary.
What we ask:
- Minimum wo level or equivalent ability 3 to 7 years of work experience with at least 2 years in a research role,
- ood knowledge of market research tools and sourcing of marketing data
- Strong communication skills and comfort with giving presentations
- trong interpersonal skills, comfortable with interacting with senior commercial stakeholders and persuading/influencing them to take certain decisions or actions.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Strategic marketing
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.