Do you want to work in international trade? Are you the best in networking, organizing, creating opportunities and monitoring trends? Do you want to set up an new office in Rotterdam and make it a success? Then you're the one we are looking for!
Our client is a company that promotes the exportation of Costa Rican goods and services throughout the world. Additionally, they simplify and facilitate the exportation procedures, generate exportation chains, register exportation statistics and perform market studies.
For the Dutch market, we are looking for a new employee who will be responsible for running and setting up the office in Rotterdam. The Market Promotion Executive is responsible for the trades of Costa Rica Essentials in the Dutch market.
Task and responsibilities:
- First person of contact for the current (and potential) customers in the Netherlands (importers, exporters, buyers, investors);
- First person of contact for Costa Rica Government and top level officials;
- Create business opportunities for current and potential clients;
- Identify growing markets and opportunities for international trade to and from Costa Rica to the Netherlands and Europe.
- Organizing and attending events such as (trade) fairs within the Netherlands and in Europe;
- Organizing business trips for delegates from Costa Rica (plane tickets, hotel, eating arrangements and so on) or for (potential) clients;
- Monitor trends within the different export markets (consumer goods, information technology, video gaming and animation industries) in order to establish more opportunities for the company.
What we offer:
- Fulltime job (minimum of 40 hours), one year contract with the perspective of a long term-contract and career growth;
- Good salary, based on your age, experience and potential;
- Paid trips around Europe and to Costa Rica;
- Reimbursement for travel costs by car or public transportation;
- Work from your own office in Rotterdam.
What we ask:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economy, Business or International Relations;
- 3-5 years overall minimum experience, preferably in trade;
- Affinity with trade/international relations;
- Travelling is not an issue (within Europa and occasionally Costa Rica);
- Must speak Dutch and English, preferably Spanish of willing to take on a course;
- Competencies: self-starter, pro-active, hands-on mentality, excellent networking and organizational skills, ambitious, assertive.
Interested in this challenging and exciting job? Send us your application via the button “Solliciteer direct” and we will contact you as soon as possible!
- HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)