Full-time Customer Service Specialist in Amsterdam
Are you multilingual, passionate about fashion and have a fresh perspective on customer service? Become a Customer Service Specialist in Amsterdam !
What are you going to do:
Suitsupply is continuously innovating in online sales and customer service, in order to successfully interact with and help our customers globally while using the highest possible quality standards. We are hiring multilingual Full-time Customer Service Specialists in Amsterdam.
After a training at our Suitschool to gain more knowledge about our company, customers and products, we also invite you to spend some time and work in our stores as part of the training period. Once finished with Suitschool and the work in store days, you will be working online from our HQ, connecting with international customers on various questions and on various channels.
You will be pro-actively providing our customers with size, fit and style advice and therefore ensuring optimal customer experience and satisfaction, regardless the urgency of the questions or the channel of communication
You will be also responsible for taking care of sales orders, deliveries and returns while making sure our customers are given the attention and all the relevant information they need. You will act as a brand ambassador, you will represent Suitsupply in a stylish and professional way in front of our global customers. Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
What we offer:
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity to make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Teamwork - You will work in a great team that appreciates a good laugh, but also support each other where needed.
- A salary of 15 euros per hour
What we ask:
- At least finished mbo level 4
- Sales and/or customer experience in the retail fashion business or in the hospitality industry
- Fashion sense, a service-oriented mindset and a can-do mentality
- Full professional proficiency in English + proficiency in German/French/Spanish or any other language.
- Flexibility to work in shifts, some evenings and weekends (always planned upfront)
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- €15,00 per uur
- Responsible for
- interact and help clients with their issues
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.