Office manager in Amsterdam
We are looking for an English and Dutch-speaking Office Manager to take care of the smooth running of our office operations, as well as participate in shaping our company culture by organizing team events.
Reaktor's biggest value is the happiness and wellbeing of our team members and you’d be one of the key people taking care of it: from making sure our fridges and snack counters are well stocked to welcoming new hires and developing the concept for the next Summer party.
As an Office Manager your tasks will include:
Office Operations and taking care of our space
- Managing our vendors: communicating, scheduling, invoicing.
- Monthly/weekly ordering of office food, snacks, drinks, stationery and other office supplies.
- Taking care of both inbound and outbound mail & packaging.
- Coordinating the use of our Amsterdam company apartments.
- Implementing and improving Health and Safety programs.
- Proactively searching for potential office improvements.
Community and Events
- Taking on the project manager role to organize large team events like Summer Parties, Monthly meetings, Thursday dinners and more.
- Helping Talent Growth team with arranging company trips and office visits.
- Co-creating and curating smaller events – Hobby clubs, Cooking Workshops, Office lunches, tours, and whatever you see fit to keep the community spirits up.
- Love creating and maintaining operational processes and being around people making sure everyone feels welcome.
- Are a detailed planner and have experience working with vendors.
- Have some basic tech skills – you can schedule online calls, create excel files and carry out other similar digital native actions without breaking a sweat.
- Have strong English and Dutch language skills (both spoken and written) – we communicate most often in English but some communications in Dutch will be necessary with our vendors.
- Show proactiveness, self-leadership and ownership of all things office related. You know what you’re great at, can work without strong direction, and don’t mind advising others when they need it.
- Have interest in sustainability goals and can plan our product usage monthly, utilising spreadsheets to manage order intakes and limit wastage.
What’s in it for you?
Salary: €35000 - 48000 per year
Besides a competitive salary, pension scheme, office dinners, regular company events and trips, work phone and laptop, phone plan, home wifi allowance, health insurance, a career development budget, you have:
- A chance to provide your expertise to a growing team here in Amsterdam, with close ties to a well-resourced larger organization.
- Personal growth within a people-first company – you always have a say in how our processes are organized, have space to share opinions and provide value from day 1 – no layers of bureaucracy here.
- A chance to enjoy – not just tolerate – your working day. We are very proud of our Glassdoor rating and do our best to empower our people to also feel proud – both of the work they do and the way our company operates as a whole.
What is working for Reaktor Amsterdam like?
We are a technology consultancy – our development and design teams work with multinational clients to provide best-in-class software solutions. This role focuses on our office and supporting our teams. Therefore you will work 40 hours per week as a ‘back-office’ team member, with most of your work time spent at the office.
You can read more about our Amsterdam office here [reaktor.com/xxx]
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.