Start as duty manager for a beautiful hotel in Amsterdam
Are you passionate and driven to make a guest's visit unforgettable? Start as duty manager for a beautiful hotel in Amsterdam!
What are you going to do:
As a duty manager for a beautiful hotel in Amsterdam you support your colleagues in creating a unique experience for other guests. By supporting your colleagues from the front and back office, you ensure that they can be fully focused on their work. You are a liaison for the management team and all operational departments in the hotel. It is a varied job where you are busy on the work floor but also perform administrative tasks.
Your duties are as follows:
- (Pro-actively) resolve common problems during the guest trip e.g. room checks, public area checks, minor technical issues;
- Handle guest complaints if a situation escalates and cannot be handled by the relevant department;
- Manage the pre-arrival and post stays of VIPs & loyalty members, and recognize these guests during their stay;
- Drives projects to improve the guest journey,
- Be present during social hour to interact with guests, get feedback and proactively resolve any issues.
Where is your new job?
You will be working at one of the most beautiful boutique hotels in Amsterdam. The hotel is located in the middle of the centre. They exude a modern approach to luxury through fresh, refined rooms and imaginative spaces inspired by Dutch design. You will be working in a close team where hospitality and enthusiasm are keywords.
What we offer:
- Salary starting at €2262 per month plus gratuity based on a 38-hour contract;
- A challenging position as a duty manager for a beautiful hotel in Amsterdam;
- 50% discount in restaurants & bars at 10 partner hotels in the city;
- A friendly, informal team;
- Shoe, clothing and travel allowance.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level or equivalent ability
- Flexible and willing to work various shifts, weekends and holidays;
- Excellent communication skills and able to speak fluently and write Dutch and English;
- At least three years of operational experience is a plus.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- €2.262 Per maand
- Responsible for
- support our guest facing colleagues
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.