Fulltime service engineer at informal corporate in Amersfoort
Do you enjoy a job with plenty of variety in an international work environment with daily different clients? Become a fulltime IT service engineer!
Wat ga je doen?
Hey you, looking for a new job with a lot of possibilities?
Yes? Good! We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague that wants to join the mission of 'feeding the world'. Join the club!
What are you going to do?
The vacancy we have is within the Service Centre (SC) of GSS (Global Solutions and Services) in Amersfoort, where GSS develops and provides digital services to our internal and external customers globally. The SC is an international team, which is divided into three regions (Canada, Thailand and The Netherlands). The SC is the single point of entry for all services. Our goal is to provide excellent service to our customers, solve issues as quick as possible or involve the right person(s) to help. In this process, we take ownership in a dynamic and fast-growing organization.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Handles front line incident-based support (incoming calls and tickets), but may also be directly assigned to project related tickets based on the complexity and priority of the request;
- Executes Service Centre tasks according to the service & support plan, such as executing the customer on-boarding and solving tickets (questions, incidents, instructions) from customers and OpCo’s according to pre-defined service level agreements;
- Takes ownership and coordinates tickets;
- Escalates as required, within a proper time frame according to SLA and escalate to the Manager Service Centre;
- Communicates to colleagues and customers clearly, effectively and professionally;
- Executes basic training for users;
Ability to diagnose bugs/issues and provide work around;
- Identifies improvements related to the functionality, user-experience of the web portal. Request development of improvements and/or new tools for this via the Service Centre Manager.
Are you the perfect candidate we are looking for? We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button “solliciteer direct’’ and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Wat wij bieden
- A salary between €3240 and €4000 monthly;
- Challenging work on complex and diverse topics;
- No-nonse, pragmatic, flat organization, with direct lines;
- A job for a long period of time and the possibility of direct employment;
- The opportunity to grow professionally, work flexible hours and lot of room to grow both personally and professionally;
- Work at home as well as working at a great office in Amersfoort or Boxmeer!
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal hbo werk- en denkniveau;
- 1- 3 years’ work experience in a similar service environment with a ticket system;
- Strong problem solving, planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written);
- Experience with ITIL v3 Foundations is a plus;.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Landelijk (dus ook bij jou in de buurt)
- Werkuren per week
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Tussen €3.250 en €4.000 Per maand
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Our goal is to provide excellent service to our customers, solve issues as quick as possible or involve the right person(s) to help.
- Gepubliceerd op
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.