Work from home as Dutch-speaking Payroll Specialist in Berlin!
Do you know everything about payroll and are you ready for the next international step? Start as Dutch-speaking Payroll Specialist for BASF in Berlin!
What are you going to do:
As fulltime Dutch-speaking Payroll Specialist in Berlin, you will work for the largest chemical company in the world. The company operates in 80 different countries and is listed on the London Stock Exchange, the Frankfurt Stock exchange and the Zurich Stock Exchange. Above all, the company stands for creating a sustainable future, and it is their goal to be completely CO2 neutral by 2050. And you have the opportunity to work here!
In this role, you will be part of the Belgian Payroll team. You will be given different tasks, such as processing payroll and other HR processes. You will do this in the system SAP. You will also ensure that everything within the company is done according to the rules. For this, you work together with other HR business partners, the internal department in Berlin and other technical departments. You will also contribute to other internal projects in the EMEA area, and share your best practices with them.
The best part of this job? As a fulltime Dutch-speaking Payroll Specialist in Berlin, you have the chance to work completely from home in Germany. As long as you come to the headquarters in Berlin at least once a month!
Is this exactly what you are looking for? What are you waiting for? Apply now to start as fulltime Dutch-speaking Payroll Specialist in Berlin!
What we offer:
- A fulltime position as Dutch-speaking Payroll Specialist in Berlin;
- An international job for the biggest multinational in the Chemical sector;
- A gross salary between € 30.000 tot € 54.000 per year, based on your experience;
- A flexible job where you can work almost completely from home, as long as it is in Germany;
- Extensive trainings in payroll and SAP;
- 30 paid holiday leave;
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You already have experience in Payroll;
- You already live or you want to move to Germany;
- Experience with SAP is a plus;
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' or send an email to email@example.com and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Buitenland: Europa
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Thuiswerk
- Salary indication
- Tussen €30.000 en €54.000 Per jaar
- Responsible for
- Processing the payroll
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.