Key User II in Heerlen
HR vacature bij GXO in Heerlen.
Logistics at full potential
Would you like to take part of a new and exciting project in one of the greatest logistics companies worldwide? Keep reading!
We are looking for a WMS Key User in our new site in Heerlen, Netherlands, where your focus will be system configuration, ensuring end-to-end functionality for system users, and being responsible for a smooth transition of the WMS which includes user acceptance and training.
What you do on a typical day
- Define business requirements for Manhattan software patch deployment, software upgrades, system configuration, UAT and SIT
- Conduct software implementation training for maintenance, startups and upgrades
- Design, test and implement process improvements
- Collaborate with IT and customers to develop testing scenarios, conduct system tests, identify discrepancies, troubleshoot solutions and provide resolutions
- Work with Inventory Management on WMS configuration and stock reconciliations
- Assist all departments and other onsite business partners with interfacing requests with WMS software
What you need to succeed at GXO
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years of experience in logistics systems implementation
- Preferably operations background in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, with good understanding and application experience of IT systems or 1 year of experience in IT background with sound understanding of the theory and practice of supply chain management and warehouse management.
- Preferably recent experience with WMS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Understanding of WMS, order management applications and database systems
- Good level of VB
What we offer you
- Market-based salary
- A dynamic organization, in which space for personal input and development is central
- Managing your own success and the necessary support in your development
- A position with a lot of responsibility, in which no day is the same
- A pleasant working atmosphere with nice colleagues in logistics
Unlock the potential of your future!
Your work environment
Working at GXO Logistics means working in a dynamic and international organization. A fascinating environment with plenty of room for personal input and development. Employees at GXO Logistics are in charge of their own success. Whatever your position at GXO Logistics, you will face new challenges every day, which will enable you to develop optimally. We support you in your development, so that you can contribute to the entrepreneurship of our organisation.
GXO Logistics offers advanced supply chain solutions for the world's most successful companies in many industries; like e-commerce, food & retail and industrial multinationals. In the BeNe region (The Netherlands and Belgium) GXO BeNe operates from +30 different locations with its headquarters in Eindhoven (NL).
Want to know more about GXO Logistics?
Watch the video below or visit our website gxo.com
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
For more information, please contact Anusha Sambiah, Corporate Recruiter; or send an email to anusha.sambiah[at]gxo.com
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.