Hands-on Project Manager for Technical Development in Rotterdam
Techniek vacature bij Odd.Bot in Rotterdam.
Odd.Bot is an agri tech start up company working on a weeding robot. Odd.Bot has invented and developed a robot for chemical free weeding for farmers. Recently, Odd.Bot raised over € 2.6 M funding from the EIC (European Innovation Council) and another € 400k from Eurostars. Both projects, next to our other development program, need to be managed to get all deliverables within time and budget. Odd.Bot has a small multi-disciplinary and -lingual team of jr and sr mechatronics, software, and mechanical engineers. Currently the team is 5,5 fte but needs to grow within a year to 10 fte. A lot of challenges and a lot of opportunities!
As Hands-on project manager for Technical Development you will:
- Source information from all disciplines and departments as input for creating roadmaps and the company strategy plan, and next to this ensure this process runs smoothly. Once created, you will convert this into objectives, key results and KPI’s.
- Debrief, document the project outline and scope and the choices made.
- Address and highlight challenges.
- Organise sprints and retrospectives.
- Be responsible to organise, coordinate and plan all project activities: time, money, quality, organisation, information to management and stakeholders and risks.
- Plan all test- and demonstration activities together with our application manager and support those activities in the field (dirty hands!).
- Organise, facilitate and control all actions necessary to let your team work smoothly; e.g. Arrange transport.
- Be involved in the production set up for industrialisation: contacting suppliers, determine make or buy decisions, etc.
- Outlines the internal processes.
- Actually execute work in at least in one of the disciplines: mechanical, mechatronics or software
Your profile as project manager for Technical Development
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in managing development projects
(you will be coached to grow your project management capabilities).
- A Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in a technical or agricultural field (Dutch HBO or university).
- Experience with or eager to work in agile working environments.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Strong in communication to both technical and nontechnical people and able to weigh the interests of multiple stakeholders.
- Are familiar with the full development life cycle.
- At least 1 to 2 years working experience as mechanical engineer, mechatronic engineer or software engineer. Knowledge of Inventor, MatLab or Python is a pre.
- Fluent in English. Dutch is a pre.
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
- 32 - 40
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.