Work as Customer Support at an E-Commerce Company in Amsterdam
Turn costumers into fans of this dynamic clothing company as a full-time Customer Support in Amsterdam. Learn and grow and have fun while working.
What are you going to do:
If you like it when your friends come to ask some fashion advices, then you will definitely have a lot of fun by helping the customers of this men's wear company finding their style and making matching outfits. This company based in Amsterdam, sells classic men's wear around the world through its webshop.
As a full-time Customer Support agent your role is to support the clients through mail, phone or chat contacts to make their customer journeys as good as possible. The combination of items, the good size to wear, the trend of the moment but also the practical information, you can answer to all questions and are willing to help them every day. Becoming a Customer Support agent means that you will represent the brand through your contacts with the clients. Then you need to have some easy-going conversational skills to make the customers feel as if they were shopping directly with you!
This company is specialized in offering a large scale of sizes to make sure their customers always find the perfect fit and feel comfortable in their daily clothes. All the customer's requests are different, such as your days in this company. Indeed, your main tasks is to give the 'perfect fit' answer to each customer.
Are you at the forefront of fashion? Then you may be a good fit for this company!
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing e-commerce company;
- A fun and dynamic team allowing personal development;
- A full-time job of 24 to 32 hours a week;
- A salary of 2500 - 2800 euros per 38 hours;
- Travel allowance, 8% holiday allowance and market-based pension scheme;
- A tasty and healthy lunch;
- A team setting and informal and personal work place;
- A Friday afternoon drink on the roof or on a boat with you colleagues.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level or equivalent ability
- Fluent English and Dutch
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Care
- Passion for service and personal contact
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO
- Working hours per week
- 24 - 32
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Contact costumers by phone, e-mail, chat and solve their issues; advise customers with fashion;
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.