Start a German-speaking Customer Success Manager in Amsterdam
Are you determined and enthusiastic with a passion not only for building customer relationships but taking them to the next level? If so, read on!
Was du machen wirst:
As a German-speaking Customer Success Manager in Amsterdam you will work for a Network company that brings solution providers together with top decision-makers, enabling them to easily and efficiently identify business opportunities and grow together.
For the next stage of our company's growth, we're seeking an ambitious German-speaking Customer Success Manager in Amsterdam to join our dedicated and highly motivated team. You will be responsible for managing your own network of clients and ensuring long-term customer loyalty, with the chance to shape their B2B sales process as a trusted advisor. You will be responsible for effectively communicating the value of our services to clients, with a focus on 1-2-1 meetings with decision-makers. Your duties will include coaching and supporting customers to maximize the benefits of our sessions, as well as building strong relationships with clients through various communication channels. Collaboration with customers is key in this role, as you will work with them to plan and execute high-quality meetings that yield optimal business outcomes. To ensure that our meetings maintain the highest standards, you will work closely with our product managers to facilitate productive partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, the ability to build rapport with clients, and a track record of driving results in a fast-paced environment.
If you are passionate about delivering top-notch customer experiences and thrive in a dynamic work environment, then apply now to become the next German-speaking Customer Success Manager in Amsterdam!
Was wir bieten:
- A four-week onboarding program where you'll learn everything about our service and customer journey;
- An attractive salary and bonus model of €38,000-€45,000 per year
- Possibility to work from home;
- 25 regular vacation days plus a maximum of 12 bonus vacation days per year;
- Additional benefits such as public transportation ticket coverage or discounts on gym memberships (depending on office location);
- Opportunities for professional advancement, such as becoming an Account Manager, Sales Manager, or Team Manager;
- Training sessions on topics such as sales, resilience, or emotional intelligence;
- Friday bars, team activities, and incentive trips to places such as Finland, Dubai, or the Alps;
- A fantastic, dynamic team that celebrates successes together.
Was wir erwarten:
- Mindestens hbo level oder gleichwertige Fähigkeit
- Are a willing, communicative, and open team player;
- Speak German and English very fluently;
- Have a commercial education or bachelor's degree and/or experience in customer-facing roles;
- Enjoy working towards set goals;
- Are comfortable presenting and speaking to audiences from different management levels;
- Are eager to learn, accept feedback, and excited about expanding your knowledge in a sales organization.
Does this sound like the job for you? Click the button 'apply now'!
- HBO, Universiteit
- Arbeitsstunden pro Woche
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Tussen €38.000 en €45.000 Per maand
- Verantwortlich für
- Responsible for Customer Success
- Veröffentlicht am
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.