Earn up to €14.43 per hour as a bicycle courier in Tilburg
Do you like delivering meals and exploring the city of Tilburg? Then you are the bicycle courier Thuisbezorgd is looking for!
What are you going to do:
What will you do?
Call yourself a tip collector or a mile-eater. One thing is certain: with this job as a bicycle courier in Tilburg you will soon know this city like the back of your hand. On your bike you make all customers happy with their ordered meal. You cycle through the city in the well known workwear of Thuisbezorgd and you follow the route you get via an app on your smartphone. You get to know the city and the restaurants well while you're earning money.
What will you earn?
Your gross pay is €11.51- per hour (from 21 years and older). Any tips you get you don't have to share. If you wish the customer a nice meal with your best smile every time and you get a tip, it goes straight into your pocket. On top of that you also get a very nice mileage allowance which I explain to you below.
Bonus? It sure is!
In Tilburg at Thuisbezorgd we work with multiple bonus schemes.
- The more hours you work per week, the more bonus you receive! If you work between 16 and 24 hours a week, you will receive a €1 bonus per hour. If you work between 24 and 39 hours a week, you will receive €1.25 per hour. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive a €2.- bonus per hour!
So you start with a basic wage of € 11.51- and earn up to € 15.39 per hour*. Would you like to know more about this? Then apply quickly and I'll explain everything over the phone.
* including bonuses and vacation pay, excluding tips and vacations.
You work on your own bike and receive mileage compensation
Because as a bicycle courier you use your own bicycle, you will receive a mileage allowance per kilometer ridden. For a normal bicycle this is € 0.10 and if you ride an electric bicycle it is even € 0.19 per kilometer. So if you have your own electric bike and you ride, say, 10 kilometers in an hour, you will already have added 2 euros per hour!
You work at least 2 evenings a week
Meal delivery happens mostly in the evenings. These are therefore the times when you will mainly be working. You are available two evenings a week of which at least one in the weekend. You work 3/4 hour shifts. Do you want to work more hours? Then you can work double shifts.
What we offer:
- Nice sporty job;
- Tips can be kept + KM compensation on your own bike;
- Guaranteed to be paid every week;
- You get to know the city of tilburg well!
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- A mobile phone with sufficient data + power bank;
- At least 2 shifts per week available;
- You got yourself a good bike.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 6 - 32
- Type of Contract
- Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Weekendwerk, Vakantiewerk, Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Salary indication
- Tussen €6,00 en €15,39 per uur
- Responsible for
- Meal delivery through the centre of Tilburg
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.