Become the next German/Dutch Customer Support Agent in Amsterdam
Do you love travelling and are eager to gain experience in customer service? Then become a German Customer Support Agent in Amsterdam!
What are you going to do:
As a German/Dutch Customer Support Agent in Amsterdam, you will be responsible for helping the customers of the biggest Dutch airline. With your empathy and friendliness, you answer every question that comes through the phone – this could be questions about the customer's booking, flights, luggage, the loyalty program and special requests. Finding the right solution in a fast way is no problem for you, so in the end, every customer is ready for their journey.
Are you fluent in both German and Dutch? And also, do you love making other people happy by being their problem-solver? Then this job is perfect for you!
Before you start as a German/Dutch Customer Support Agent in Amsterdam and in order to get you fully prepared for every single customer request, you will get a training that lasts three weeks. As the training is essential to get you prepared, being full-time available is needed. Once you have completed the training and are all up and running, working from home is a possibility too!
Does this sound like something for you? Then apply now and become the next German/Dutch Customer Support Agent in Amsterdam!
What we offer:
- Working as a German Customer Support Agent in Amsterdam;
- Gross salary of € 15,27 per hour;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses;
- Detailed training with the option to often work from home once done;
- The chance of a long-term partnership after your 7-month contract;
- The possibility to constantly develop yourself;
- Recurring social events with colleagues from all over the world.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability
- Fluent in German and Dutch, both verbal and written;
- Customer-orientated mind-set along with flexibility, creativity and a sense of humor;
- Experience in customer service is beneficial.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
If you are not fluent in German and Dutch your application will not be considered.
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- €15,27 per uur
- Responsible for
- Assisting customers with their inquiries
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.