Office manager in Amsterdam
Facilitair vacature bij Albelli X Photobox in Amsterdam.
Join albelli-Photobox Group as a Facilities Management Specialist and be a driving force in creating exceptional workplace experiences, ensuring efficient operations, and upholding the highest standards of FM services across our European offices.. About the role As a Facilities Management Specialist you’ll play a pivotal role in delivering exceptional workplace services and experiences across our Netherlands and Norwegian offices. Reporting to the Group Facilities Manager, you will optimize workplace utilisation and management, ensuring an efficient, effective, and engaging environment for our employees that meets statutory requirements and local government standards. With a strong focus on customer service and expertise in FM services, you will drive uninterrupted operations and enhance the overall workplace experience for our colleagues and visitors. Primary Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain key relationships with senior users and principal suppliers to ensure uninterrupted and value-driven FM services at albelli-Photobox Group.
- Be a visible presence at our AMS office four days a week, with occasional visits to other European offices, ensuring top-quality service and excellent communications with customers.
- Collaborate with landlords and building managers to ensure H&S and maintenance adherence, maintaining compliance with all relevant regulations.
- Ensure well-specified complex contracts and reactive works deliver satisfactory results and value for money.
- Own and manage the group events calendar, executing events within budget and timelines. Contract Oversight: Manage stationary, catering, and office supply contracts, including ad-hoc provisions, with a focus on effective relationship management.
- Act as the escalation point for any building and facilities service issues, maintaining high standards to meet the needs of our staff and visitors.
- Oversee the provision of Property and FM services, including budget planning, control, and reporting. Statutory Compliance: Ensure APG meets or exceeds minimum statutory and government standards, including health and safety, security, sustainability, and commercial management.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement in facilities management and promote innovative ideas from stakeholders.
- Ensure plans and activities align with wider strategic priorities and effectively communicate with senior leaders to influence future strategies.
- Utilize excellent people management and property management skills to enhance workplace experiences for visitors and staff.
- Collaborate with the Group Facilities Manager to maximize estate-wide benefits in Property and FM service delivery, promoting consistency across the group.
- Ensure value-driven FM services through strong relationships with users and suppliers.
- Provide top-quality service and communication at AMS office and other locations.
- Maintain compliance with regulations, ensuring a safe working environment.
- Deliver satisfactory results and value for money through well-specified contracts.
- Efficiently manage budget planning, control, and reporting for Property and FM services.
- Identify areas for FM process improvement, encouraging innovation and efficiency.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in implementing and managing the delivery of soft and (hard - not essential) FM services in a comparable European environment, with demonstrable third-party management skills.
- Significant experience in internal and external stakeholder management at all levels, with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Strong understanding of real estate management, including related statutory, regulatory, and professional requirements.
- Possess a minimum of IOSH level Health & Safety qualification, with a proven ability to effectively manage a business through strict adherence to health and safety protocols.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Norwegian language would be advantageous.
- Qualification or experience in Facilities/Office Management (or equivalent). Accreditation: Associate level accreditation with either IFMA-EMEA International Facility Management Association or IWFM The Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management.
- 26 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.)
- Join an internationally diverse company of 70+ nationalities based out of our Amsterdam office, located next to Central Station with stunning views of the harbor, and the numerous canals running through the old city.
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Werkuren per week
- 32 - 40
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.