Temporary job as logistical employee at Decathlon in Tilburg
Ar you looking for a temporary job for the months of november and december? Do you want to work in logistics? Then this might just be the job for you.
What are you going to do:
Decathlon, the international sports shop for everyone. Whether you like skating, tennis or basketball, you can find everything at this beautiful organization. The beautiful DC in Tilburg was completed in 2020 and from there they are making sure that every athlete can experience their beautiful moments!
What are you going to do?
There are three departments where you can work, I will list them below:
- Logistics Employee: You as a logistics employee ensure that all incoming and outgoing goods are loaded and unloaded. A super important task! You ensure that all people receive their sports equipment on time and can practice their sport. You are also very sporty in this job because you don't have to sit still for a moment.
- Packer: As a packer at Decathlon you will pack orders, you will do this together with several (human) colleagues and the goods will be delivered by robots. A nice process in which you and your colleagues have the space to chat and together ensure that the products arrive at the customer nicely packaged. This is an easy job, where you don't have to lift super heavy things.
- Manual Orderpicker: As a manual order picker at Decathlon, you ensure that all orders that are made, complete and neat, reach the customer or store. The products can vary from complete bicycles to tennis balls. So it can be a physically demanding day, you should definitely love this!
You can choose between these three departments, but when the need is high, you may be deployed to another department.
What are the working days and times?
There are two different shifts in which you can run. The morning shift (7:30-15:30) and an evening shift. (15:30-23:30) In the high season there are also night shifts, I can tell you more about this during the application procedure. The DC in Tilburg is open 7 days a week. There's work to be done!
What will you earn?
The wage you will receive when you start at Decathlon is € 12.75 gross per hour.
This job will start from week 44 (first week of November) untill week 1 or 2 of January. You have to be able to work this entire period.
What we offer:
- A starting salary of € 12.75 gross per hour;
- Flexible working hours and days, suitable for everyone;
- Being part of a beautiful international organization with sufficient opportunities to grow within Decathlon;
- A weekly or 4-weekly payment, you can choose this yourself.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- You are physically fit to lift heavy. (this concerns two of the three departments);
- You are excited to start at Decathlon!
- You have to be 18+.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 24 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Salary indication
- €12,75 per uur
- Responsible for
- Verzamelen en inpakken van orders
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.