Start as German and Dutch speaking Office assistant in Huizen
Do you have great communication and organizational skills? Start now as German and Dutch speaking Office assistant for a growing company in Huizen!
What are you going to do:
In today's fast-paced world, our lives can become cluttered with possessions, seasonal items, and belongings that we simply can't part with. This is where self-storage systems step in to save the day. The company is specialized in designing and building self storage systems in the Netherlands and in Germany. The business is growing fast, and they need a new Dutch and German speaker Office assistant to support their sales team!
As a Dutch and German speaker Office assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Answer phone calls from the clients and partners. Ensure that calls are routed efficiently to the right team member.
- Gather and maintain vital information, including client details and invoices, ensuring the records are up-to-date and easily accessible.
- Play a key role in organizing company meetings, presentations, and other events. Bring your creative flair to make these gatherings memorable.
- Keep the client records organized and ensure our information remains accurate and readily available.
- Be the friendly face behind the email account. Responsively answer inquiries, draft messages to clients, and maintain a friendly and engaging correspondence.
Are you looking for guidance and growth in the business? This is the right place for you. In your position as Office assistant you will perform a variety of tasks, and you will have the chance of growing into different roles with the growth of the business!
The team members work closely with each other in an informal and friendly atmosphere. Do not wait any longer, the team is ready to welcome you! Apply now!
What we offer:
- A full time job (32-38h) as Office assistant,
- A gross salary between €2800 and 3200 based on full time,
- Reimbursement of travel expenses,
- Many growth opportunities,
- Enjoy fun team events with your colleagues,
- Friendly and informal team environment.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability
- Fluent in Dutch and German,
- Great communication and organizational skills.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 38
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag)
- Salary indication
- Tussen €2.800 en €3.200 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.