As a Software Test Engineer, you will work within a multidisciplinary Scrum team, helping to expand and improve the BIMcollab suite of products which support construction companies and architectural offices.
You will perform acceptance testing, exploratory testing, and pair testing on feature work, run through manual regression checks while supporting the team in automating them, and work with the team to continuously improve their ability to deliver with high quality and reduce the time they have to wait for feedback from you and from customers.
We have five additional Scrum teams, each of them also supported by a Test Engineer, and these teams are in turn supported by the Agile Development Manager, Quality Assurance Lead, and Software Architects.
Who are we?
We are an inspired group of fanatics who believe that designing and building can be more efficient with sustainable buildings as result. With that goal in mind, we develop advanced tools for BIM (Building Information Modeling). With BIM, all stakeholders can work together more effectively because all information is stored in one integrated 3D (data) model, which can be used from design to maintenance. Worldwide we reach top 100 construction companies and architectural offices with our model validation software BIMcollab ZOOM integrated in BIMcollab Cloud for BIM issue management. A team effort we are really proud of! Additionally, we are distributor in the Benelux of the BIM design software Archicad. We always score 8+ in client satisfaction surveys.
BIMcollab is our platform for 3D model validation and issue management aimed at improving the quality of 3D design models for buildings. Better 3D models lead to better buildings, so you contribute to making the built environment more sustainable with smarter use of materials, less waste and energy efficient buildings. A good user experience is of paramount importance to us; we go for innovation and quality in our development. That is why BIMcollab is used by tens of thousands of specialists worldwide and why we are proud of it!What do you need for this?
- A completed Bachelor's or Master's degree, such as in Engineering or Computer Science
- You are a passionate advocate for quality, who can adapt to the team's context and inspire change
- You are a skilled software tester with a wide range of approaches and tools to use when appropriate
- You look at a set of acceptance criteria or test titles and immediately have a dozen questions
- You see beyond functional correctness and think in risks and value to the user and the business
- You would like to apply in practice the idea of a whole team responsibility for quality
It would help if you also have:
- Familiarity with C#, C++
- Experience using Playwright (or a similar framework like Cypress or Puppeteer)
- Training or certification in the direction of Agile testing
- Knowledge of BIM, IFC, BCF, and architectural processes
We offer a challenging job with a lot of variety and opportunities to grow. We are located in the center of Eindhoven within walking distance of Central Station. You can also count on:
- Of course, an excellent salary depending on knowledge and experience. The salary range for software testers is €4,453 - €5,566
- Above-average secondary employment conditions. The generous pension scheme and profit sharing (on average 1,5 monthly salary or more), but also the employee participation ensure a great involvement of the employees
- A varied and challenging job in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition and driven professionals. Achieving goals together is what we are good at
- Plenty of room for personal input, initiative and independence and good development and training opportunities
- Contemporary extras such as a catered joint lunch, always fresh fruit
- You work partly from home (with homework allowance) and partly in our nearly energy-neutral work environment at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Then apply immediately! Would you like to know more? Then take a look around at our websites www.kubusinfo.nl and www.bimcollab.com. For questions, you can always call +31 (0)40 213 1950.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.