Become an Order Management Coordinator in Amsterdam
Are you excited about managing orders from entry to delivery? Start now as a Order Management Coordinator in Amsterdam!
What are you going to do:
Are you the kind of person who thrives on orchestrating orders with finesse? Can you effortlessly navigate the intricate world of order management, ensuring accuracy and efficiency at every turn? If so, we are been searching for someone just like you to join this wholesale company as an Order Management Coordinator in Amsterdam!
This leading wholesale company is dedicated to crafting and delivering top-notch products at affordable prices. With nearly three decades of experience, they have been the creative force behind household goods for major retail companies. From ceramic tableware to kitchenware, home decor, personal care, and multimedia, they are successfully serving renowned retailers across Europe and beyond. Their mission? To revolutionize the wholesale market and grow internationally!
As an Order Management Coordinator, you are the maestro behind the scenes, ensuring the seamless flow of orders. You're the spider in the web, meticulously handling B2B orders from start to finish, making sure that customers receive their products promptly and with precision. Your key responsibilities include:
- Managing orders, inquiries, and claims from order entry to delivery, all while maintaining the highest level of accuracy, efficiency, and compliance with Service Level Agreements.
- Keeping a watchful eye on deadlines and supplier delivery reliability.
- Collaborating closely with your Sourcing and Logistics comrades to coordinate order fulfillment.
- Being the go-to person for order-related questions from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Crafting and dissecting order reports from the ERP system and Excel.
Ready to be the master of order management ? Apply now and become part of a team that's reshaping the wholesale landscape!
We kindly ask you to not apply if you are not fluent in Dutch and English.
What we offer:
- A challenging role as a Order Management Coordinator in Amsterdam
- A competitive salary of 3.000 - 4.000 Euro / month
- The option to work from the comfort of your own home once a week
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, multinational company
- Delicious and wholesome catered lunches
- An inspiring workplace complete with showrooms, events, and, of course, a friendly and supportive team of colleagues
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- You are well-versed in ERP systems; experience with Business Central is a plus
- You bring experience in Order Management, Logistics or Supply Chain to the table
- Strong communication skills in both Dutch and English
- You have excellent administrative and financial expertise and prioritize effectively
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Thuiswerk
- Salary indication
- Tussen €3.000 en €4.000 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Responsible for managing orders
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.