Digital Strategy Consultant in Boxmeer
Overige vacature bij Nutreco in Boxmeer.
Do you possess a deep understanding of digital excellence and strategic thinking? Do you thrive in an environment of continuous improvement? And do you enjoy developing practical solutions?
Then Nutreco has a very interesting role for you:
As a Digital Strategy Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing digital strategies to enhance business growth and market presence for our clients. Your key focus will be on analyzing trends and identifying digital opportunities. To improve the overall digital efforts within the organization, you will provide expert guidance and consultation to internal stakeholders.
This position provides a great opportunity to work in a global organization and to have an impact on the digital strategy. You will report to Director Digital Center of Excellence.
What are your key accountabilities?
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business goals, target audience, and competitive landscape for the development of the digital strategy;
- Capture and verify digital strategies among global standards so that they align with Business objectives, utilizing a range of digital solutions;
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends, customer preferences, and competitor strategies. Analyse data and provide actionable insights to optimize digital campaigns and improve overall business performance;
- Continuously monitor digital initiatives metrics. Identify areas of improvement and implement optimization strategies to enhance engagement;
- Utilize digital analytics tools to track and analyze KPIs and generate detailed reports on Digital performance, user behavior, and other relevant metrics. Provide insights and recommendations to clients based on data-driven analysis.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital trends, tools, and best practices within the feed industry. Proactively identify emerging opportunities and recommend innovative strategies to drive business growth.
What we offer
As Nutreco our mission is 'feeding the future'. In a world with limited natural resources, our ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. Working for Nutreco means an impactful role in an international, dynamic environment with complex and diverse topics. We offer you the opportunity to grow professionally, within Nutreco and the broader SHV group. Nutreco belongs to the SHV Family with more than 60.000 employees.
What else is in it for you?
- We will offer you a fulltime hybrid position, 40 hours per week;
- Competitive remuneration package with a good pension scheme;
- You will get 30 vacation days, with the possibility to sell or purchase a limited amount of days;
- You will have the opportunity to grow within Nutreco and SHV Group;
- Opportunity for business travel to be involved in projects around the globe;
- Flexible work environment with option to work from home several days per week.
What we ask
You are a self-starter and a problem-solver, who thinks in a systematic way. You focus on innovation and continues improvement; therefore, you can easily spot potential and develop practical solutions. You're good with managing multiple projects with competing priorities and various stakeholders of various seniorities. This includes handling deadlines and budget restraints in an organized way.
What you bring
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT, Business Administration, or a related field;
- 8+ years proven work experience as a Digital Strategy Consultant, or similar role (preferably within the feed industry);
- Experience in IT integrations of new mergers/acquisitions in an existing IT landscape or dismantlement's of organisational entities out of the IT landscape;
- Proven Project Management experience, preferably certified via IPMA, PMP, Prince2 or similar;
- In-depth knowledge of Digital Solutions, processes, tools, and techniques;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights;
- Proficiency in digital analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMrush, Moz);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Open to travel for up to 15%
Extra information / Apply direct
Are you the candidate we are looking for? We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by applying online and we will contact you as soon as possible. For more information regarding this vacancy, you can contact Paula Jäger (Talent Acquisition Specialist) at paula.jager[at]nutreco.com. We would like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us.
For all agencies
Please be aware that acquisition based on our vacancies is not appreciated.
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.