Digital portfolio manager in Boxmeer
Management vacature bij Nutreco in Boxmeer.
Are you looking for a job where you are contributing to high-stake projects? Do you have experience managing IT projects? Are you an excellent communicator and problem-solver?
Then Nutreco has a very interesting role for you:
As a Digital IT Portfolio Manager, you will be you are primarily focused on managing the IT portfolio and execute larger programs/projects. You will enable collaboration and knowledge sharing withing the PPM knowledge network and execute large-scale programs with a high complexity involving multiple functional domains, processes, and stakeholders.
On the one hand, you will be acting as an IT Portfolio Manager, aligning with PM'S to manage the eight-quarter roadmap, ensuring to deliver value to the business. On the other hand, you will act as a Senior Project Manager for the larger projects within the portfolio. The large-scale programs have a higher complexity and involve multiple functional domains, projects and stakeholders. In addition, You will be responsible for development of the portfolio strategy, the portfolio risks and the predictions of it and the project management methodology and effective embedding of it.
Overall, this diverse position provides a great opportunity to work in a global organization and to have an impact on various IT projects. You will report to Director Digital Center of Excellence
What are your key accountabilities?
Tasks Portfolio management
- Ensure that the integral Project- & Portfolio Management process ensures all activities within the process are executed;
- Ensure the availability of the consolidated IT Project- & Portfolio Management reporting towards IT MT and other stakeholders;
- Implementing scoring and prioritization models to facilitate the decision process for project approvals.
- Ensure informed decisions and governance by bringing together all project collaborators, data points, and processes in a single, integrated solution, a unified view of project, program, and portfolio status can be achieved within a framework of control and governance to ensure all projects consistently adhere to IT standards;
- Ensures the selection, implementation and improvements of PPM tooling to support the processes, act as application owner.
- Ad-hoc assessment of projects within the individual 8-Quarter Roadmaps on project management controls; establishment of project health checks during the course of the project and guidance for compliance of process/methodology.
- Coaching and guidance of (new) project managers on the PPM process
Task senior project management
- Define the scope of the project and creates a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project;
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project, and objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion;
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project;
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders and staff on the progress of the project;
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards;
- Monitor, manage and reports about the budget, time, organization, resources, quality and risks of the assigned projects, take corrective actions when necessary, and ensure adequate reporting, to ensure that the Project is delivered within budget and meets objectives;
What we offer
As Nutreco our mission is 'feeding the future'. In a world with limited natural resources, our ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. Working for Nutreco means an impactful role in an international, dynamic environment with complex and diverse topics. We offer you the opportunity to grow professionally, within Nutreco and the broarder SHV group. Nutreco belongs to the SHV Family with more than 60.000 employees.
What else is in it for you?
- We will offer you a fulltime hybrid position, 40 hours per week;
- Competitive remuneration package with a good pension scheme;
- You will get 30 vacation days, with the possibility to sell or purchase a limited amount of days;
- You will have the opportunity to grow within Nutreco and SHV Group;
- Opportunity for business travel to be involved in projects around the globe;
- Flexible work environment with option to work from home several days per week.
What we ask
You are a excellent communicator and problem-solver, with effective leadership skills. You're good with managing multiple projects with competing priorities and various stakeholders of various seniorities. This includes handling deadlines and budget restraints in an organized way. You are able to work independently, are organized in your work, and able to provide practical solutions.
What you bring
- Bachelor degree / level, preferable in IT and/or Business Applications;
- +8 Years working experience as senior project manager in an (international) IT organization;
- Proven Portfolio Management development in large complex enterprises;
- Certified via IPMA, PMP, Prince2 or similar, Recent experience with Scrum and/or Agile is preferred;
- Experience in development and selection process of business applications and its implementations;
- Experience in IT integrations of new mergers/acquisitions in an existing IT landscape or dismantlement's of organisational entities out of the IT landscape;
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written;
- Open to travel for up to 15%
Extra information / Apply direct
Are you the candidate we are looking for? We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by applying online and we will contact you as soon as possible. For more information regarding this vacancy, you can contact Paula Jäger (Talent Acquisition Specialist) at paula.jager[at]nutreco.com. We would like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us.
For all agencies
Please be aware that acquisition based on our vacancies is not appreciated.
Deze vacature wordt aangeboden door Jobbird. Solliciteren kan eenvoudig en snel op de website van Jobbird door op de 'Solliciteer direct' knop te klikken.
- Middelbare school
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.