Wanted: sales & service representive for a cruise company in Almere!
We are looking for an ambitious sales & service representative with excellent commercial and communicative skills!
Do you speak Swedish, Norwegian or Danish? Can you relate to customers and use key sales techniques to realize sales results? This might be the job for you!
Royal Caribbean International is known for driving innovation at sea and has continuously redefined cruise vacationing since its launch in 1969. Each successive class of ships is an architectural marvel and pushes the envelope of what is possible on a cruise ship. Onboard, the global cruise line has debuted countless industry “firsts” – such as rock climbing, ice skating and surfing at sea – to capture the imagination of families and adventurous vacationers alike. Throughout, guests sail on exciting itineraries to some of the world’s most popular destinations and enjoy Royal Caribbean’s friendly and engaging service.
As a Sales & Customer Service Representative for Royal Caribbean International, you will be working in different shifts and will be responsible for handling pre- and post-reservations inquiries:
- detect sales leads and make the final booking;
- stimulate up-selling, cross-selling and customer loyalty;
- be the first point of contact for customers calling with our contact center;
- provide service to our customers and try to exceed their expectations during each call;
- sales and service of product via e-mail and inbound calls;
- lead the customer from the start of the cruise in the booking process trough all additional services and desired additions. We offer flight, hotels, transfers and onboard services in addition, that will be handled by you as the employee. After you assist the customer there is a wrap-up process to finish your cases.
Wat wij bieden:
What we offer you:
- A good basic hourly salary of €13,00 gross wage an hour;
- If you speak more Nordics languages, we offer a bonus of €0,23 per worked hour;
- Workhours from 08.00 till 18.00h. from Monday till Friday;
- A job between 20 till 40 hours a week. We don't have specific demands on this availability other than at least available for 3 days a week;
- Tailored guidance, for exampe an extensive training from monday the 23th of October till friday the 24th of November. Trainingshours will be from 09.00 till 17.00h.
Wat wij vragen:
- For this job there is no education required
- You can related to customers and you can use key sales techniques to realize sales results;
- You have excellent commercial and communicative skills;
- You can provide a high level of customer service;
- Your computer skills are excellent;
- You can type at least 25 words a minute;
- Your travel distance from Almere is max. 1 hour;
- You speak English and Danish, Norwegian or Swedish fluently. (Dutch is not required)
For this vacancy you need a work permit and/or VISA Status for a minimum of one year!
Are you the perfect candidate for this job opening? And do you meet the requirements? Apply for the job by clicking on the button "Solliciteer direct". We will contact you as soon as possible!
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Gepubliceerd op