Customer service job for Danish speakers in Amsterdam
Are you a Danish speaker and would you like to gain customer support experience in an international environment? Are you looking for a fulltime job asap? Then read on!
What are you going to do
Our client is a leader in delivering customer service support for various clients. They offer flexible and professional solutions for their customers in all customer service areas. You will be a part of a worldwide talented team of 130.000 customer service employees who represent some of world’s largest corporations. Teamwork and employee development is one of their priorities. Some of the clients they work with are Dell, Nike and Expedia.
What we offer:
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment (start date immediatly);
- Public Travel costs compensation 100% if you live further than 10 km from work location;
- Salary of €1900 per month;
- Attendance bonus system (700 yearly);
- Irregular hours payment for weekend shifts;
- Possibilities for development and promotions;
- Pension plan.
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Your speak Danish and you speak English fluently as well;
- You have strong verbal and written communication;
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 38 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Responsible for Customer Care
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.