Challenging job as an excellent English speaking Sales Executive in Amsterdam
Are you competitive and do you love a great challenge? Are you constantly striving to break your own records? Do you get a kick out of sales and know how to build long-term partnerships? Then we’re looking for you!
Wat wij bieden:
- Excellent employment terms; including competitive salary and uncapped commission system
- 25 vacation days per year
- Job within a unique, young, international and rapidly growing online advertising company.
- Team focused workspace combined with a high level of individual responsibility and independency.
- Chance to attend summits all over the world.
- Apple Macbook Pro, that you can also take home.
- Daily fresh extended lunches.
- Start-up experience that makes profit and is growing rapidly.
- Friday afternoon drinks and good incentives.
Wat ga je doen?
You are responsible for acquiring new clients in Australia and New Zealand. This means that you will familiarize yourself with the market, seek out potential & interesting businesses, identify the decision maker of our prospects, qualify them and then close the deal and turn them into clients. Most sales is done through cold calling so you are not shy to pick up the phone. Due to the time zone difference this means you would also be ok with doing two early morning or night shifts per week.
You provide both strategic and hands-on support in the optimization and effective use of lead generation & email marketing to achieve the marketing goals of your clients. Furthermore, you educate your clients with extensive knowledge and build long-term relationships with them. This also means you would likely travel to Australia and New Zealand once a year for face to face meetings.
You will also be the face of our company at all the big marketing conferences in places such as Cologne, Berlin, Bangkok, Las Vegas, New York, Sydney, London, etc.
Consulting, sales and account
management are key in this role.
Wat wij vragen:
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), big plus when experienced either Prosperworks, Slack, Jira.
- Drive and motivation to exceed personal level of performance.
- B2B Sales experience is a plus!
- 1 - 2 years experience in sales (preferably in online sales) preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (a native level) in Dutch and good proficiency in English.
- Smart, energetic, result-oriented, self-starter and highly analytical
- Exquisite communication skills, talent for negotiation and the ability to build long term relationships with our partners.
- The availabilty to work two night or morning shifts a week, because of the time difference between Australia and The Netherlands.
- A native-level of English speaking, writing, listening and reading.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.