French/Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative for an automotive company in Maastricht
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who can start as soon as possible. Do you speak French, Dutch and English fluently and do you like assisting people and helping them on their way by telephone? This is the perfect job for you!
Wat wij bieden:
- Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
- The salary for this position is based on a 35 hour week and amounts to € 1720.25- per month gross. (Shifts including nights and weekends)
- Shifts including nights and weekends (a shift allowance based on actual hours is paid).
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and a pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits
Wat ga je doen?
As a Customer Service Representative S24h you answer inbound customer requests for roadside assistance in the customer’s native language and offer help on the phone or coordinate assistance through this organisation authorized service providers. The philosophy is to ensure the customer is mobile again as quickly as possible. The Customer Service24h department of a German automotive company is available 365 days per year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day for customers in need of roadside assistance.
The Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) of this company is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current, prospective and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal mbo werk- en denkniveau
- Customer care experience is a plus
- Fluent Dutch, English and French
- Good communication skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Benelux geography
- Team player
- Computer literacy
- Good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate with high volumes
If you would like to apply for this job, click on the 'solliciteer direct' button at the top of the page. You can also call reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middelbare school, MBO
- Werkuren per week
- 32 - 40
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Weekendwerk, Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- You answer inbound customer requests for roadside assistance in the customer’s native language and offer help on the phone or coordinate assistance through this organisation authorized service providers
- Gepubliceerd op
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.