Work fulltime as IT Support at world’s largest international TV org. in Schiphol-Rijk
Are you ready for a new challenge?! Does working in a high-pace environment sound like your cup of tea? Does working in an environment where you deliver fast and outstanding services to end-users give you energy? Do you like helping people and working in an international environment? Then this might just be the job you have been looking for! As an IT Support employee, you are responsible for all end-user support and services on computer applications, platforms, mobile devices and workstations. Since you’ll be doing this for nine offices, including one in London, you’re English must be (almost) as good as your native language (or English is your native language, of course!). Just to be clear, you won’t be visiting all these offices. You will only work in Schiphol-Rijk.
What we offer:
- A challenging 40h-job with room for your own initiative;
- A competitive salary (€ 2.000,- / € 2.300,- depending on your experience and skills);
- Working with a really awesome team;
- Good work atmosphere with great colleagues;
- Working at the world’s largest international TV company.
What are you going to do
You will work within a multidisciplined team covering several areas. You will be be responsible for 1st line support (Helpdesk) and executive support. People will call or email you for all sorts of problems they might experience with their computers. Both remote and workstation services will bring variety to your daily tasks. You will also install telephones and set up flexible workspaces. In this company, video conferences are very common. You will help set these up. Naturally, you know that keeping a detailed log book of your solutions for these problems is very important. Of course you know all about ITIL v3, SCCM, Microsoft Exchange (Outlook) and Active Directory.
We won’t lie to you; you really have to like working in a very high-demanding company. Planning and organising your tasks well is the key to managing your workload. The manager puts a lot of trust in his team and encourages everyone to do the work according to their own insight. People are prepared to help each other. Of course you are able to work independently and you have a keen insight in where your priorities must lie. However, if you get stuck, there is always somebody who you can turn to.
What we ask:
- At least intermediate vocational education (mbo4);
- Experience as an IT Support employee within a high pressure environment, preferably with a multinational team;
- Excellent communication skills (in English and preferably Dutch) and resourcefulness;
- Excel has absolutely no secrets for you and you also know your way around Office Suite (Office 2010/2013), TCP/IP ITIL v3, SCCM, Microsoft Exchange (Outlook) and Active Directory;
- Solid customer service focus and a great team player.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 1 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Salary indication
- Tussen €2000 en €2300 per maand
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.