Kick-Start your career as a Marketing intern at Unilever Rotterdam!
Searching for an interesting Marketing internship? Are you a Bachelor or Masters student and are you looking for your next big challenge? Do you want to learn from the company that firmly established brands such as Lipton and Dove into our daily lives? Then this internship might be for you!
What we offer:
- Compensation of € 500,00 gross per month;
- The opportunity to work in one of Unilever’s Marketing & Innovation Hubs in Rotterdam;
- The chance to work on dynamic and innovative projects at one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Good companies;
- To be part of a passionate and ambitious team of Unilever employees and fellow interns;
- The opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment where you acquire valuable work experience.
What are you going to do
Creating a better future every day. That is Unilever’s vision. Unilever helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With their iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
When joining the Unilever Headquarters, you get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company, to have impact on their outstanding brands and to get real responsibilities that will provide you a good insight into the organization and support your personal development.
At the Marketing & Innovation Hubs you will have the chance to experience crafting brands for life and help to develop their products’ personalities and strategies on an international level. You will have the opportunity to make your ideas come true and work on dynamic and innovative projects where you learn from the best. If you are ambitious, keen to learn and want to have a big impact…then you’ve come to the right place.
As a fulltime intern, you will join one of Unilever’s Marketing teams at their headquarters in Rotterdam. You will get the opportunity to work on global brands as a member of the Brand Department, where you will help to create compelling brand visions and marketing plans. You will analyse market data, brainstorm on the right brand strategy, and help to coordinate marketing projects.
What we ask:
- You are a Bachelor or Master’s student, preferably in Marketing;
- Relevant work experience in marketing (social media) or some international experience are a plus;
- Full time availabe for 6 months from March 2018;
- You are fluent in English, more language skills are a plus;
- You have strong communication skills and a good business sense.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Stage, Afstudeerstage
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.