Are you a Bachelor's or Master's student and looking for your next international challenge to start in March 2018? Do you want to make an impact on the world working on challenging projects that contribute to creating a brighter future? Would you like to gain an insight into how one of the world’s largest FMCG companies is run from a Finance perspective? If the answer is yes, apply for the Unilever Finance internship!
Creating a better future every day. That is Unilever’s vision. Unilever helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With their iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
As an international intern you will join one of the Finance teams in our European Marketing & Innovation Hub in Rotterdam. Your role could involve the following:
- Working in a business partner role, where you decide on the long term direction and investments in a brand, and decide on what the pricing and promotion strategy should be on a new launch
- You could work in a customer team, directly dealing with the Global Customers and the day to day business with them. You could support the team in understanding key performance drivers of the Global Customers, facilitate forecasting process and creating insights based on your analysis. You would be involved in various projects run by the Customer Development team.
Are you analytical and do you know everything about Excel? Are you a self-starter with a problem solving mindset? What are you waiting for? Apply now for the internship Finance at Unilever!
What we offer:
- Compensation of € 500,00 gross per month
- The opportunity to work in Unilever’s European hub in Rotterdam
- To be a part of a passionate team of Unilever employees and fellow interns
- The chance to get real responsibilities that will provide you with insight into the organisation
- The opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company
- You are a Masters student of University, preferably in Finance or Economics;
- Full time availability for a 6 months internship from March 2018;
- Fluent in English, more language skills is a plus
- Previous work and international experience would be the advantage
- Participation in extracurricular activities
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Type of Contract
- Stage, Afstudeerstage
- Published at