Fulltime customer service agent French AND English (B2T) at KLM in Amsterdam
As full-time customer service agent, you’ll be working at Cygnific, a subsidiary of KLM. Your main task? Answering any questions that travel agents who booked via Air France or KLM might have. Travel agents from all over the world will contact you and your team, but you’ll mostly answer questions from French travelagents. These questions will come over phone email and chat. Your main focus will be answering phone calls, to provide and search information in the systems and manuals of Cygnific.
You also give website assistance to travel agents and keep your knowledge up to date. By listening to the travel agents’ needs, you find the best solution to exceed their expectations.
Of course, you’ll also need to deal with complaints from time to time. In that case, you’ll remain calm and listen carefully. Together you will find a suitable solution to the problem.
Before you start as full-time customer service agent, you will follow an extensive training and coaching program. In no time you’ll be brought up to speed with KLM’s systems and your new responsibilities. You will get personal coaching and the chance to undertake additional training courses once you get started. The training will take place over a three month period, from Monday to Friday during the standard office hours. The upcoming B2T training start the 5th of October.
As full-time customer service agent, you’ll work 40 hours per week. The office is open from Monday to Sunday during the standard office hours. Your work hours will be flexible; you can submit your availability at the start of every week.
What we offer
- An exciting job as full-time customer service agent in Amsterdam;
- A gross salary of € 1,910,- per month, based on a 40-hour workweek;
- An extensive training and coaching program before you get started;
- Company benefits, like holiday allowance, a discount on health insurance, and a good pension plan;
- The chance to add an international organisation to your cv;
- An office near the train station of Amsterdam Sloterdijk;
- Social events, like an annual Christmas theme party, Cygnific BBQ and piggy days;
- A place within an enthusiastic and international team.
- At least finished mbo level 4
- You are available from the 5th of October for a period of 3 months;
- You have some experience with working in a call center and/or in a travel or airline related industry;
- You master English and French at (near-)native level;
- You are empathic, service minded and have great communication skills;
- You don’t have any holiday plans in the first three months after you start working.
A 10 minutue walk from the Amsterdam trainstation.
The B2T training will start the 5th of October for a period of three months.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Published at
Stel ons een vraag over deze vacature!
Wij versturen jouw vraag naar de recruiter van deze vacature. Je krijgt automatisch bericht als je vraag beantwoord is.
Ontvang nieuwe vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Geef hieronder aan in welke omgeving je een vergelijkbare functie zoekt en ontvang nieuwe relevante vacatures in je mailbox.