Internship Sustainability at Unilever in Rotterdam
Are you concerned with our worlds environment? For Unilever we're looking for an intern Sustainability to help achieving their goals for 2018! Are you intrinsically motivated, at least a third year Bachelor student and available for a six month fulltime internship from march 2018? Then Unilever is looking for you!
What we offer:
- Compensation of € 500,00 gross per month fulltime;
- To be part of a passionate and ambitious team of Unilever employees and fellow interns;
- The opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment where you acquire valuable work experience.
What are you going to do
The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan is their pioneering and strategic response to the unprecedented challenges the world of today faces. It is at the heart of Unilevers so-called Compass strategy: "Double the size of our business, while halving our environmental footprint and increasing our positive social impact". To succeed Unilvers is developing and implementing a wide range of local programmes as well as participating in global programmes, ranging from procurement and manufacturing to employee and consumer engagement.
The six month internship role is to work with the team to help drive forward the Sustainable Business programme! The team currently exists of 3 persons.
Main tasks of the intern
- Work with the MCO teams to help them set their programmes within the framework.
- They will also work with the I&A and other teams to help develop the process and tools for collecting and reporting progress on the SBS.
It is expected that the core tasks of this internship will take 75% of your time. In the remaining 25% you will work as a member of the team, to all aspects of the work we do, which will help you gain a wider understanding of how Sustainability is a lever of growth in the Unilever business.
What we ask:
- You are a third or fourth year Bachelor or Master’s student
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Engagement and a passion for sustainability (is more important than the subjects that they have studied)
- Full time available for 6 months from March 2018
- You are fluent in English
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.