Are you looking for an interesting internship at Unilever? Are you a third or fourth year University student and looking for valuable experience on your resume? Are you available from March 2018? Then this internship might be for you!
Consumer Market Insight (CMI) function’s mission is to show the business how and where to win. The role of the CMI team is to contribute to delivering our mission by business partnering customer development and marketing teams. CMI is responsible for delivering foresights and insights to the business and making impact.
The Market Insight team is a key group within the CMI function, being responsible for the generation of insight and landing of Transformational Action primarily from continuous research (retail data, consumer panel and consumer tracking). The Market Insight Centre of Excellence (MI COE) has been established to enable the development of expertise in this area globally whilst ensuring strong in-country delivery.
The focus and key delivery is to use continuous data to develop insights and ultimately land transformational action, i.e. make business impact.
You will be responsible for supporting on several key projects. You are required to support on:
- Management and delivery of Business performance reporting
- Drive growth of Unilever’s Core SKUs by delivering the monthly Excel reports and inspiring the business to grow Distribution and Penetration
- Identifying growth opportunities through performance analyses
- Management of Marketing Mix Modelling projects set for local business.
What we offer:
- Compensation of € 500,00 gross per month fulltime
- Eventual travelling if you live more than 10km away from your workplace
- Eventual house allowance if you move from abroad to the Netherlands to do your internship
- The opportunity to work in one of Unilever’s Marketing & Innovation Hubs in Rotterdam
- The chance to work on dynamic and innovative projects at one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Good companies
- To be part of a passionate and ambitious team of Unilever employees and fellow interns
- The opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment where you acquire valuable work experience.
- You are in the finalizing phase of your study, doing a master in Market Research, Economics, Econometrics, or International Business
- The successful candidate will need to be analytically minded, and be able to derive insights from joining together multiple data sets.
- Any experience with continuous research data - retail tracking, consumer panel and brand tracking data is a plus
- You are an expert in Excel and you are not afraid to work with numbers.
- Curiosity and strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Focus on the key insights from data and turn them into a good story.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Type of Contract
- Published at