We are looking for Polish speaking technical Customer Service Representatives in Hilversum
Would you like to work for a company where no two days are the same? For our client in Hilversum we are looking for a Polish speaking technical Customer Service Representative. Are you looking for a nice job on the outskirts of Amsterdam? Are you a native Polish speaker? Do you like Customer Support, helping customers via telephone and e-mail and do you have technical knowledge? Than this is the perfect job for you!
What we offer:
The main tasks of a CSR are:
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- In a correct, customer friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems
- Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to insure a high level of service is delivered
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
What are you going to do
Who are we?
Xtrasource Europe B.V. is a young, open and innovative organization. The contact center provides high-quality service to European customers (consumers) of leading electronics producers. For instance, we provide technical support for tablets, smartphones, monitors, televisions, routers, etc. Xtrasource believes that quality and durability go hand in hand. That is why we are growing steadily.
About the position
A Customer Service Representative (CSR) at Xtrasource is responsible for the handling of technical customer contacts for a variety of products (mainly inbound), via different communication channels. He/she gives information in a practical and clear manner within the set parameters. The CSR also answers questions concerning specific procedures and services.
What we ask:
- Basic Polish language has to be spoken
- Experience in Business to Customer or Business to Business
- Speaks and writes fluently Polish and has basic understand of English (to follow training);
- A high Interest in Consumer Electronics, Networking architecture, Computer Hardware and/or Software (technical test is part of the selection procedure);
- High technical knowledge of electronics.
- Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment is beneficial;
- Minimum of vocational work and thinking level. Preferably a degree in the ICT field;
- Communicative and service orientated. Highly accurate and analytical skills.;
- A marketconform salary with a gross wage of € 9,21;
- Available for the training in Enschede (the Netherlands), after that you'll work in Hilversum.
are our requirements?
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.