Native English speaker? Take the next step in your career! in Hoofddorp
Do you like challenges? Are you a native English speaker, and an experienced business development representative, who wants to work for a dynamic and rapidly growing start-up? Then don’t wait to long and discover this unique opportunity!
What are you going to do
In your position as business development representative, you will be responsible for all sales related activities in the UK. You will be generating, qualifying and nurturing leads and develop, manage, and close sales opportunities. You must meet or exceed territory sales targets using deep industry expertise, drive and creativity. The targets are ambitious, the market is difficult and you are their first sales employee. If this thrives you instead of scares you, then you are what we are looking for.
We are looking for candidates who are able to start as soon as possible.
What we offer
- A nice office, with healthy lunch, good coffee and weekly drinks (and a game-room with pool table).
- Full support for personal development and opportunities to grow.
- Team bonus.
- A young and enthusiastic team.
- A good salary (€3500,- per month).
- Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday between 09.00 - 19.00.
- You will be positioned in the Netherlands, but will be travelling to the UK on regular basis if turns out to be necessary.
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- You are a (UK) native English speaker.
- Knowledge of, and/or, experience with the ecommerce market is considered a plus.
- Work experience in a fast-moving (startup) environment or other entrepreneurial activities is considered a plus.
- You're service minded and put customers first. Always.
- You have a proven track record of successfully selling new enterprise solutions (large software, big data, and analytics solutions in particular) and increasing revenue through new customer acquisition.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Our client offers delivery management software for online merchants and has the ambitious goal to become the most popular shipping platform worldwide. They are expanding to the UK within a couple of months, so they are putting together their commercial team for this country right now. Together with your new colleagues (service and IT support) you’ll be in charge of achieving their targets in this promising market.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- Tussen €3.000 en €3.500 Per maand
- Responsible for
- responsible for all sales related activities in the UK
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.