Fulltime customer care agent German and English B2T at Cygnific in Enschede
Do you speak English and German fluently? Are you looking for a full-time position where your personal and professional development is continuously stimulated? And would you love to work in an international environment? Look no further and start now as full-time Customer Service Agent at Cygnific in Enschede.
What we offer:
- A 7-month contract as full-time Customer Service Agent, with probability on a long term contract;
- A gross salary of € 2.025,- per month, based on a 40-hour workweek;
- An extensive ‘new hire’ training before you get started;
- Additional trainings and personal development opportunities, for example by participating in various projects;
- Great company benefits, such as holidays allowance, discount on health insurance, and a great pension plan;
- Fun social events, like an annual Christmas theme party and Cygnific BBQ.
What are you going to do
As full-time Customer Service Agent at Cygnific, you’ll act as a representative for AirFrance-KLM and their partners. Your main task will be to answer various questions from travel agents via phone, email and chat in English and German. Your goal is to provide the best possible service to keep your clients happy.
You’ll mostly search for information in KLM’s systems and manuals. Travel agents call you, for example, to ask whether there are any seats available on a certain flight. Or if the passenger’s current situation is a justified reason for canceling their reservation. By listening to the travel agents’ needs, you find the best solution and exceed their expectations. Furthermore, you also provide web support for Agent Connect, the Air France-KLM website for travel agents.
You continually look for ways to improve KLM’s customer service and their systems by signaling any malfunctions in the processes and procedures. You then also propose ideas to improve the situation. Finally, if needed, you’ll lend a hand to your colleagues at sales.
Before you start as full-time Customer Service Agent, you will follow an extensive ‘new hire’ training. In no time you’ll be brought up to speed with KLM’s systems and your new responsibilities. You will get personal coaching and the chance to undertake additional trainings once you get started.
Working hours and team
You’ll work full-time (40 hours) from Monday to Friday between 09.00 a.m. and 19.00 p.m. You’ll join an international team, with colleagues from 35 different countries. What’s more, Cygnific offers flexible seating at all departments. You can choose yourself who to sit with each day.
Working at Cygnifics
Cygnific started out as a modest reservations department, but is now one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. It houses more than 900 employees and provides services in 14 different languages.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, you can ask them via Whatsapp on 0683807027!
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability
- You master English and German at (near-)native level
- You like to work with professionals in the travel industry and are able to establish and maintain relationships with them
- You master English and German at (near-)native level.
- You are able to work full-time
- You have experience with working in a call center and/or in a travel or airline related industry.
- You are emphatic, service minded and creative in coming up with new ideas to improve the services of the company.
- You are a team player, but also happy to pick up responsibility independently.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- €2.025 per maand
- Responsible for
- Our Customer Service Agents at Business to Trade are in direct contact with travel agents, providing them the best possible service to keep their clients happy.
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.