VAT Compliance Agent for DHL in Maastricht
Are you analytical and are you interested in the logistics sector? Do you have experience with finances and good communication skills in Dutch and English? Read on!
What we offer:
- A salary between € 2.600 and € 2.900;
- Fulltime job between office hours;
- The opportunity to work in one of the most international operating company;
- Career opportunities within the company;
- Working in a motivated and enthusiastic team;
- Travel expenses.
What are you going to do
DHL is a global market leader in the logistics industry. DHL specializes in international shipping, courier services and transportation. DHL is a part of the world's leading postal and logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group. And now you have the chance to be a part of DHL.
As a VAT Compliance Agent you support the VAT Compliance team. You prepare domestic VAT returns and you make European sales and purchase listings for a number of entities. In addition you analyse data for tax authorities and follow up actions and queries regarding the prepared VAT returns. You work accurately and flawlessly. You show a proactive way with an investigative institution.
Are there any questions regarding the preparation of VAT returns? Then you are the one who knows the right answer! You also build and maintain contacts within the team and within CD 66 Corporate Tax, SSC Maastricht and Business Units to communicate on items concerning your responsible area.
Are you problem-solving minded and does this vacancy sounds perfect for you? Apply Now!
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- Degree in accounting/tax with strong analytical skills;
- 0-2 years of experience in finance accounting in a similar role in another company or at tax authorities;
- Knowledge of ERP systems Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, Exact are a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft, MS Excel and MS Word are a must on intermediate level;
- Excellent Dutch and English in writing, reading and speaking.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO
- Working hours per week
- 38 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Salary indication
- Tussen €2600 en €2900 per maand
- Responsible for
- Assist the VAT Compliance team in fulfulling all VAT requirements
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.