Are you looking for a job in Maastricht? Do you speak native ENGLISH and fluent Italian, Dutch or French and enjoy working with customers? Do you like providing service to customers by answering questions and providing information? Than I might have THE job for you! :)
As a helpdesk agent you will answer customer questions by phone. Questions relate to the purchase and use of IT-related products for a large electronics brands. For example laptops, tablets and desktops.
Importantly, your main job is providing information, answering questions and help customers solve technical issues. You do not have to sell (upsell, crossel) anything! Before you get started, you follow a fulltime paid training of 2 weeks.
What we offer
- A challenging job;
- A competitive salary of € 9,51 or € 10,07 (bilingual) + 8% holiday allowance + reservation (independent of age!);
- A 100% travel allowance;
- A job in a big company for a popular brand in an international work environment, in a nice team of colleagues;
- A min - max 7-month contract with quaranteed working hours and long-term possibilities;
- The possibilty to work parttime or fulltime;
- A fulltime paid training on product information and general communication skills;
- Flexible opening hours.
- No minimum education required
- No previous work experience is required;
- Proficiency in at least two languagues: native ENGLISH+ fluent italian, Dutch or French;
- A strong interest in IT (background in IT is not required!);
- Strong communication and problem solving skills, and a customer-minded orientation.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Weekendwerk
- Salary indication
Tussen €9,51 en €10,07 per uur
- Responsible for
- Answering customer questions, providing information to customers
- Published at