Marketing internship Unilever: Recruitment Camp August 3rd in Rotterdam
Are you a University Bachelor or Master student and looking for a challenging internship starting from September 2018? Are you ambitious and do you want to learn from the company that firmly established brands such as Lipton, Ben & Jerry's and Dove into our daily lives? Come join Unilever's Recruitment camp on August 3rd and find out which internship suits you the best!
What are you going to do
At the recruitment camp you will dive into the world of Marketing at Unilever. There will be several interactive sessions where you will learn everything about Unilever and about pursuing an internship there. Do not miss the chance to make a good impression and apply now!
As a Marketing intern, you will have the opportunity to design and execute different marketing campaigns. Within the Marketing department there are several focus areas. Some departments focus on analysis and research, for example market and consumer research. Other departments focus on brand innovation and brand activation or design. You can indicate your preference so that we can make the perfect match.
The recruitment camp will give you the chance to get acquainted with Unilever. In addition, you will join a speed-date session with managers of two different brands to find out which internship suits you the most. After the recruitment camp you can tell us your preference and we will make sure to make a match with the right department. There will be one more interview and hopefully you will get this wanted internship!
The recruitment camp will take place on August 3rd at 09:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. in Rotterdam.
What we offer:
- Compensation of € 500 gross per month on a full time basis
- The opportunity to work in Unilever’s European hub in Rotterdam
- To be a part of a passionate team of Unilever employees and fellow interns
- The chance to get real responsibilities that will provide you with insight into the organisation
- The opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- Full-time available for 6 months from september 2018
- Relevant work experience is a plus
- You are fluent in English, more language skills are a plus
- You have good analytical, communications and presentation skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Universiteit, HBO
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
- €500 per maand
- Responsible for
- Support the manager
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.