Wanted: Customer Service Representative for an international bank in Amsterdam
Are you looking for a challenging job in the banking industry? Are you procative and daring to explore new avenues? Do you have a service-oriented mindset and enjoy communicating with people? Then this is the right job for you!
What we offer:
- You will work in a multi-national environment! In your team you will be surrounded by a variety of languages and cultures which contributes to an exciting work atmosphere.
- The atmosphere at your workplace is very open and positive.
- You will work in a challenging, dynamic and international environment.
- If you live more than 10 km away from your workplace, we will reimburse your travel expenses.
- Your workplace is located close to the station 'Science Park' in east Amsterdam.
- Your working hours are flexible - shifts take place between 8:30 and 22:00 from Monday to Sunday.
- You will receive a training to make sure you are equipped with all the skills you need in order to provide a successful customer support.
- You can work between 32 and 40 hours per week for 11 euros per hour.
What are you going to do
You will work in the customer service of an international team and answer simple or complex questions concerning our financial products as well as customer complaints, either by phone or email. Furthermore, you will also carry out administrative tasks. Do you speak German on a native level? Then you are the team member we are still looking for!
As customer service representative you will handle your tasks in a pre-defined approach. You will get to know the processes and be able to apply your knowledge correspondingly. Do you have any idea how we could optimize the processes together? Tell us your opinion! We are always eager to improve! Your personal experiences with customers and their wishes are valuable. Our different projects and working groups will profit from your knowledge!
If you have any questions feel free to contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 3088789163.
What we ask:
- You should be registered as an hbo/wo student
- You are currently registered at a university
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent
- You have outstanding communicative skills
- You are service and customer oriented, resilient, flexible and you have a positive attitude
- Experience in the customer service area helps, but is not necessary
- You have a good command of the English language
- You are native in German
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Buitenland: Europa
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Salary indication
- €11,00 per uur
- Responsible for
- Process customer inquiries
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.