We are looking for a Cash Apps Agent in Maastricht!
We are looking for someone that executes back office credit administrative tasks while ensuring the accounts receivable is up to date and reconciled with customer and banks in line with credit policies and guidelines. You will start at the 1st of September. Are you the one we are looking for?
What are you going to do
The Parcel Accounting team in Maastricht was created 4 years ago and grew rapidly from 5 to 19 colleagues. It's a team of enthusiastic colleagues and with an average age of just above 30 years. Currently they are responsible for the accounting of four administrations within Parcel Benelux. As the market shows rapid growth and is always changing a part of our day tot day activities consists of working at innovative projects like RPA or process improvements. The team is divided into three: Accounting Payable, General Ledger and Cash&Banking/Intercompany.
* To ensure timely, qualitative and efficient processing of bank receipts;
* To guarantee effecitve allocation of payments, credit notes and adjustmennts to customer invoices;
* To support the senior credit admin agent in processing customer remittances advices;
* To timely investigate payment relatied queries and follow up with senior credit admin;
* To investigate and resolve un-allocated & un-applied receipts;
* To post invoice and bank interfaces to ERP.
What we offer:
- A good salary;
- Working for a big company;
- Working in Maastricht;
- Fulltime function for 38 hours;
- Starting on the 1st of September;
- Grow possibilities.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level or equivalent ability
- Administrative experience;
- Experience with and/or a good knowledge of credit admin processes and systems;
- Good knowledge of English and fluent in Dutch.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 38 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- €2.154 per maand
- Responsible for
- Supporting the senior credit admin agent in executing timely end-of-month closing activities in line with guidelines provided.
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.